Fulltime Junior Officer gezocht voor een bank in hartje Amsterdam!
Are you fulltime available for at least six months (possibly with extension) and are you looking for a new challenging job? Are you interested in banking, do you work accurate and have good mathematical skills? Then is this the perfect job for you! For the headquarters of a bank in the center of Amsterdam we are looking for a Junior Officer!
What we offer:
- An exciting job in a big international organisation;
- Working in an international team in the center of Amsterdam;
- A fulltime position with a good salary!
What are you going to do
The bank you will be working for is a mid-sized European bank established in Amsterdam, the Netherlands since 1990 and serves to retail, corporate and institutional clientele. They offer financial solutions to their customers and counterparties in the areas of trade and commodity finance, cash management, private banking, treasury, and structured finance, while maintaining multi-product relationships with local and global financial institutions around the world.
You will be working at the Credit Operations Department. This department operates as the back office of the Trade
Finance Front offices and deals with the corporate loans and works
closely together with the Credits Department. The department is responsible for
the checks of all the cash loans. The department consists of 6 employees, from
Director to Officer level.
Your daily activities (e.g.):
- Receives approved Credit Utilization Form (CUF) and checks all the information in the CUF before booking and ensure correct and timely input of transaction in the system;
- Informs customer by sending a confirmation via e-mail, letter, fax etc.;
- Follow up the repayments of credits and maintain coordination with the related departments in case of nonpayment or any kind of problems with the credit facilities;
- Monitors system reports related to credit operation department such as maturing events, imminent maturities, rate revisions, Collateral reports etc.;
- Prepares reports on weekly basis about credit repayments and reminds all related business units via e-mail;
- Send the original pledge agreements to tax authorities for registration and follow up;
What we ask:
- You have a Bachelor degree in Finance/Economics/Business school/Accounting or similar;
- You have a good command of English (Dutch and/or Turkish is preferred);
- You are seriously interested in banking and eager to learn;
- You are accurate and you have good mathematical skills;
- You are familiar with banking terminology (familiarity with credit legislation and content of the credit documents is a plus);
- You have good knowledge of MS office applications.
- You are a team player: proactive, creative, flexible and able to multitask!
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.