Are you a master’s student at the university with a great passion for anything financial or economic? Or are you currently having a gap year? Do you want to gain relevant work experience with one of the biggest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies? What are you waiting for? Apply now for the internship E-Commerce Consultant at Unilever!
As an E-Commerce Consultant intern, you will be part of the Net Revenue Management team. Within this team, you will work together with international teams on analyzing large data sets to help business hypothesis on online Net Revenue Management, track Net Revenue Management performance in market in 2017, support the team in weekly and monthly meetings.
Next to that you will provide support across the 5 levers defined in the NRM Framework:
- Brand/channel portfolio pricing: Ensuring the full value of the Unilever brands are captured for consumers in each segment and channel
- Pack price architecture: Delivering the right format, right pack, at right price by channel - for each consumer occasion and shopping mission
- Active mix management: Driving our brand/pack/channel mix to where the profit and growth are
- Promotion management: Tailoring promotional strategies by mission, channel; right frequency, depth to drive value
- Trade spend translation: Investing holistically in winning customers, motivate and reward the behaviour we seek
You will support the E-Commerce Manager and the Net Revenue Manager to roll out a program that will identify opportunities by category for delivery. You will also contribute to ad hoc NRM led analysis and work flows, and support the set-up.
We are looking for students with strong analytical skills, with pivot tables experience. Next to that you will be working directly with international business partners, therefore strong communications skills and a good business sense are essential. Are you interested in E-Commerce and working at a FMCG industry? Apply now!
What we offer:
- Compensation based on the local conditions in your location
- The opportunity to work in Unilever’s European hub in Rotterdam
- To be a part of a passionate team of Unilever employees and fellow interns
- The chance to get real responsibilities that will provide you with insight into the organisation
- The opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company
- You should be registered as an hbo/wo student You are a University master's student, preferably in Technical studies or Econometric
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills and ability to work with financial and external market data
- Full time availability for a 6 month internship
- Computer-literte & high proficient in Excel en Powerpoint
- Fluent in (business) English
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Type of Contract
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- E-Commerce Consultant
- Published at