Internship Online marketing for native German speaker at YoungCapital in Hoofddorp
Are you looking for a challenging internship in Online Marketing? Do you want an internship that looks good on your CV? Are you native German and from beginning March 2018 for 5-6 months available? Join our German Online Marketing Team at YoungCapital. YoungCapital is a Dutch kickstarter for young talents and the next big player in the German recruitment market. We are located in our Dutch headquarters in Hoofddorp (15 minutes by train from Amsterdam).
What are you going to do
As Online Marketing intern you will learn everything you need to know about Online marketing and you can see the effects of your efforts in Google Analytics. You will take care of our visibility in the Google search results, which results in more traffic on our website. Hence, super important!
- You work closely together with the German Online Marketer;
- You support our Recruiter Team in Germany with the visibility of their vacancies to higher the amount of applications (you’re not expected to do any sales tasks yourself);
- Your focus will be on SEO & referral partners, meaning you’ll spend a lot of time writing / optimizing content on our website and contacting partners to start or improve cooperation’s;
- You analyse data in Google Analytics and other Online Marketing tools;
- You are responsible for our Social Media presence on Facebook;
- We really appreciate you bringing in new ideas!
What we offer:
- An innovative, friendly, and young office – there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!;
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement in a German team;
- Trainings on SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook ads / Adwords, online marketing as a whole;
- A placement salary (€350) & reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200 per month);
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons);
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more.
What we ask:
- You are enrolled as Bachelor or Master student
- You are preferably studying International Business/Marketing/Communication;
- Your native tongue is German;
- You are interested in online marketing, enjoy writing texts and working with numbers / data;
- You are available to start in March 2018 and you can stay for +/- six months;
- Nice to have: Basic knowledge of Dutch, since YoungCapital is a Dutch company.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then click on the button 'Solliciteer direct!' and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
- Salary indication
- Tussen €0 en €350 per maand
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.