Country Marketeer Nordics wanted in Venlo!
Our client is currently looking for a detail-oriented team player to help grow sales in the webshop. The ideal candidate is an organized person who is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment. So are you a starter with a passion for marketing/analytics? Then we are looking for you!
What we offer:
- Many responsibilities and freedom in a challenging marketing position;
- Educational work environment where you can further develop;
- You are part of a fun and friendly team;
- A job where you can use all your knowledge and passion for a higher purpose.
What are you going to do
In this position, you will be part of the marketing department and be responsible for all major online marketing disciplines like Classified, Price comparison, SEO/SEA, Display, Affiliate marketing, Social Media, Mobile Advertisement, Market Research and Web analytics. Your main tasks will be to execute country specific online marketing activities for our SE, DK and NO webshop.
What you will do
- Carry out online marketing activities for the webshop in the Nordics
- Continuous observation of the SE, DK and NO market and the competitors with periodic analysis;
- Establish partnerships and cooperations that are crucial in order to ensure the clients success;
- Realise the growth and development of our client in the Nordics;
- Making analyses to improve sales, do researches for your country and suggest action plans to make this sales activity a success;
- Plan and allocate performance budgets on a day-to-day basis for efficient growth;
- Be in the lead of defining, delivering, reporting and optimizing marketing strategies for the following campaigns: SEA, (Google Shopping, Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo), Display advertising, E-mail marketing, Price comparison sites, Classified sites, Mobile advertising, SEO, Affiliate marketing in order to maximize reach;
- Performance of webshop features and onsite campaigns, ex: Cross-selling, Bestseller, Daily/Weekly offer, Auctions, Loyalty Program, Responsive design, Delivery time / Option, Payment methods, Certificate and constantly contribute to new webshop features;
- Localisation of our Content and Marketing activities for the Dutch and Belgium market;
- Stay up to date with e-commerce and online marketing developments. Be aware of the webshop trends and competitor research.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- Fluent in Swedish + English or fluent in Danish + English
- Starter with 0 - 1 year of working experience
- Experience and interest in merchandising, online marketing, and/or e-commerce is beneficial
- Experience with data feeds, email marketing, search engine marketing is beneficial
- Ability to create, analyse, and comprehend data and sales analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant study field
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Responsible for
- Handling all marketing related queries for the Nordic market
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.