AP Control Tower Agents for DHL in Maastricht
Do you have experience in the financial environment? Are you familiar with the use of different systems and in the administrative field? Do you speak fluent English and French? Read on!
What are you going to do
With a global network, DHL is the most international company in the world and can offer solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs. DHL is a part of the world's leading postal and logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group. If you want to work in an international environment, now you have the chance!
As AP Control Tower Agent you are the first point of contact for process-related questions. You offer solutions to questions that come in and report them in accordance with the DHL procedures. Do you detect problems and incidents? It is up to you to solve this in the right way.
Monitoring and analyzing the performance of outsourced activities, such as the daily KPI and CPI results, are a challenge for you to lift it to a higher level of success. You do this by supporting process improvement by identifying areas for improvement and best practice sharing. With the knowledge you build you give input of expertise in projects and workshops. In addition, you have experience with working with financial data. You maintain and follow-up contact with various (in house) banks regarding to bank portals, bank queries and bank administration. Also you are managing the payment schedule where you execute manual payments and payments according to planning and work instructions. You detect wrong payments and you ensure that all payments are handled correctly.
Some other key accountabilities are:
- Maintain contact and escalation matrix (outsourcing companies and business partners);
- Monitor process defined to manage PtP: work instructions (SOP, job aids) kept up-to-date;
- Being part of testing of new tools and processes;
- Bank administration.
What we offer
- A salary of € 2154,-;
- Fulltime job between office hours;
- Working in a enthusiastic team of colleagues;
- A nice working atmosphere within a leading global organization;
- Career opportunities within the company;
- Travel expenses.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- 1-2 years experience in similar position, preferably in DHL;
- Knowledge of ERP systems Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, Exact and Microsoft Office;
- Administrative experience, preferably in a similar position in a financial environment;
- Excellent knowledge of English and French;
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 38 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Salary indication
- €2.154 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Monitor the performance of the external service provider on a day-to-day basis, maintain the outsourced processes and execute payments.
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.