Administrative Assistant (m/f/d) in Amsterdam
Our client, an international bank in Amsterdam, is active in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Belgium. With around 500.000 clients and 6 billion in assets, our client proves that there is a high demand for a transparent and simple online banking. Are you an organizational talent and do you enjoy communicating? Do you like to work with a computer and social media? Are you interested in the financial industry? Then continue reading!
What are you going to do
Within the German and Austrian team, you are the first person of contact for all organizational and administrative tasks.
Your main tasks include, for instance, copying, scanning and forwarding documents, as well as the organization of team events.
What we offer:
- An international work environment
- A creative position for organizational talents
- Travel costs to work will be reimbursed starting at 10 km
- Flexible working hours
What we ask:
- Mindestbildungsabschluss mbo
- Good German skills and basic knowledge of the Dutch language are necessary (fluency is not expected)
- Experience in the Customer Service field is a plus
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +49 3088789163.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Salary indication
- €10,00 per uur
- Responsible for
- Organizational and administrative tasks
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.