B2B Customer Service Agent / Reimbursement Coordinator - native French in Hoofddorp
With orthobiologic products that heal and regenerate bones and therefore support the body's natural healing processes, we enable people to resume and enjoy active lives, every day.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions and a very lively and supportive company culture
- You will be part of a young business with excellent growth and development opportunities
- Working in an innovative, dynamic, active, international company where you would be part of the future creating new health care
- The company is located quite closely to the train station
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Full training on the products
- Flexible work schedule
- Work-life balance
What are you going to do
At the moment we employ more than 700 employees worldwide and we are growing continuously. It is our mission to become the world's leading business in Orthobiologics and each year more than 330.000 lives are changed by our products. We are proud of the work we do and the lives we touch.
Would you like to temporarely become part of our innovative team? Are you interested in working for a medical business in an international environment? Are you looking for an exciting position temporarely to kick-start your career? Then continue reading!
- You will support the sales force by interacting with patients, physicians, health insurance companies and employers to handle inquiries, troubleshoot problems, and routine follow-up calls and/or written communications
- You will be responsible for answering incoming calls from clients
- You will be responsible for order entry, outbound upsell, reimbursement management, order status, order problem resolution, complaint processing, return processes, etc.
- You will be responsible for contacting patients in order to help them with their payment processes
- You will participate in projects where you will be assisting patients with their treatment
- You will interact directly with the clients - they will find out from you which effects our products have on the lives of patients
- You will be covering the Canadian market and have the possibility to work from home
If you have any questions feel free to contact me under email@example.com or +49 3088789163.
What we ask:
- Mindestens wo level oder gleichwertige Fähigkeit
- Native in French and fluent in English
- At least 6 months of experience in the customer service field
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power Point
- Passion for sales
Are you the perfect candidate? Then click on "apply" and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 24 - 28
- Type of Contract
- Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk
- Responsible for
- You offer business partners an excellent customer service
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.