Fulltime senior program manager medical events in Amsterdam
Already organised numerous events in the past? And are you ready to host many more worldwide? Start now as full-time event manager in Amsterdam.
Wat ga je doen?
As a full-time senior event manager, you’ll be in charge of organising and planning various events for this international medical company. From conferences to seminars. In the Netherlands, United States or throughout Europe. It will all be smooth sailing under your watchful eye.
Nice! Gimme more, please
Together with the communications manager, you’ll look at all upcoming events. What medical themes will be highlighted? Who’s invited? And how can you play into all this? After that, you’ll create a project plan. Here you explain step by step what needs to be done, who will do what and what it will cost. Plus, you’ll include a risk analysis and coordinate your plan accordingly.
After that, it’s time to pitch your ideas and plan to your superiors and (possibly) clients. With your enthusiastic approach and detailed plan, you’ll blow them away and get them on board.
Is that all?
Absolutely not. You’re also responsible for organising the entire event from start to finish. This includes checking in with your team, making sure that everything is done on schedule and within budget. Any unforeseen circumstances threaten the success of your event? You’re on it and have it sorted out in no time.
Sounds like the perfect job for me. When will I be working?
As a full-time senior event manager, you’ll work 36 hours per week. Mostly from Monday to Friday during the standard business hours. But due to last-minute emergencies or client meetings, you might have to work weekends and evenings, too.
Wat wij bieden:
- An exciting job as full-time senior event manager in Amsterdam;
- A gross salary between € 3.200,- and € 3.500,- a month;
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses;
- Relevant work experience at an international company;
- Various career opportunities: become a group director or managing director;
- Great colleagues and an ambitious work environment.
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal hbo-werk- en -denkniveau; You have the professional and intellectual ability of a higher vocational education (hbo).
- You have the professional and intellectual ability of a higher vocational education (hbo);
- You already have lots of experience as an event manager and know how to lead a project group;
- You’re interested in the medical field;
- You speak and write fluent English.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
Please include an English CV!
- Werkuren per week
- 40 - 40
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Tussen €3.200 en €3.500 per maand
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Organize events, lead meetings, make phone calls.
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.