Technical Service Representative (m/f/d) in Maastricht
If you speak native German, are fluent in English and like to help others then this might your chance to start a career in Maastricht. We are looking for a Technical Service Representative who want to work for the world's most renowned customer service center in the automotive industry!
What are you going to do
Your role is to support the users with issues occurring while using the platforms and/or to provide information about the products and their functionalities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming work from B2B customers and respond to the queries in a timely and professional manner
- Analyze and investigate issues making use of acquired knowledge and available tools
- Provide information and assistance in regards to tools (web applications) and processes; investigate reported problems
- Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handled promptly, accurately, and with outstanding customer service
- Buddying/training tasks mentoring of junior staff
What we offer
- Full-time 40 hours per week
- Relocation package
- International work environment
- Development plan tailored to your needs
- Employee discount for health insurance
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to work
- Pension plan
- Attractive, experience-based salary plus result-oriented bonus
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level or equivalent ability / vocational education
- Fluency in German and English
- Strong affinity with IT - Computer literate (MS Windows Office)
- Knowledge of automotive technology, Production and Aftersales Processes is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (B2B & B2C), both written and verbal
- Strong skills and advanced experience in customer support and problem solving
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €2.000 en €2.500 Per maand
- Responsible for
- The Diagnistic Helpdesk (DHD) is the first point of contact for all inquiries
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.