Are you looking for a great and challenging internship? Are you a Bachelor's or Master's student and looking for your next international challenge to start in March 2018? Come join Unilever’s Research and Development Center on the Packaging department as an Intern!
Creating a better future every day. This is Unilever’s vision. Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With their iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
As an Intern you are responsible to give support to the development and implementation of innovative packaging solutions on time, in full, on the entire portfolio of Food Solutions Spreads and Dressings projects. With a focus on innovation, value improvement, Quality, the factories and Procurement support.
Your main project will be to scope opportunities and setting up a strategy for a value improvement program and waste tracker program. You will also lead and implement key projects of this strategy.
Besides this main project there are possibilities to support various activities with “hands on work”. This work consists of:
- Develop understanding of Unilever Packaging protocols and test methods
- Management System and Technical Drawings
- Application of secondary packaging understanding in a Project
- Contribute in any way to packaging related strategic projects such as sustainability
What we offer:
- Compensation of € 500,00 gross per month
- The opportunity to work in Unilever’s European hub in Rotterdam
- To be a part of a passionate team of Unilever employees and fellow interns
- The chance to get real responsibilities that will provide you with insight into the organisation
- The opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company
- The chance to use your key competences in team commitment, analytical ability, enterprising behavior and practical creativity
- You are a HBO or WO student (3rd or 4th year) in Industrial Design Engineering or Product Development, Packaging Engineering, Material Technology, or Mechanical Engineering
- Full time availability for a 6 month internship from March 2018
- Fluency in English is required and basic knowledge of the Dutch language will be an advantage
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
- Able to work independently
- Flexibility in work style and being able to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Office
You will be required to work independent and report back continuously on progress made. In addition you are systematic in your work and you enjoy being part of a dynamic and innovative team.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Type of Contract
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
- Published at