SEO Specialist at YoungCapital in Hoofddorp
We are looking for a SEO Specialist at our headquarters in Hoofddorp. Apply now and join our team!
What are you going to do:
As a SEO Specialist at YoungCapital in Hoofddorp you are part of a young and motivated team. Your main responsibility will be setting up and implement SEO strategies for our English websites (depending on your language skills), or three German websites: YoungCapital.de, StudentJob.de and NebenJob.de. As SEO Specialist, you are in charge of content optimization and make sure that it is relevant for both our users and the search engine. You manage the technical on-page and off-page optimization. Additionally, you create reports for keyword rankings and work with Google Analytics to analyse data in the organic area. You will also keep an eye on SEO and content trends and use your knowledge to generate new project ideas.
What will be your day-to-day tasks?
- With the SEO manager as your sidekick, you will create SEO strategies for the assigned websites
- A focus will be on the technical aspects of SEO: We want to optimize our websites in order to perfectly position us in the area of technical SEO
- You will play a key role in executing our SEO strategies for our German or English websites
- Monitor SEO results and create German or English reports that illustrate the results in a structured way
- Responsible for teaching SEO knowledge to colleagues and interns within the company
- Based on trends, developments, and internal analyses, you will discuss which blog articles, texts, and other content needs to be created for the websites. For this you will be in close contact with the content team
- You will also be in communication with our recruiters to write SEO optimized vacancies
What we offer:
- A relaxed, fun, young, and international working environment in our office in Hoofddorp
- A lot of room for personal development and training opportunities
- Professional support from SEO Specialists
- Excellent working conditions: 32,5 vacation days and various incentive programs
- Team events, after-work drinks and our very own YoungCapital festival
- Fresh fruit, lunch and as much coffee as you like
- Our own gym, ping-pong tables and table football to beat your teamies
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- At least 2 years of experience with SEO and a strong interest and motivation in learning more about the technical side of SEO
- Very good German and/or English skills, Dutch skills are a plus but not mandatory
- A sense of responsibility and the capability of creating a SEO strategy.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Search Engine Optimization
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.