Data Engineer bij Nederlandse Loterij in Rijswijk
Techniek vacature bij Nederlandse Loterij in Rijswijk.
Do you have a passion for data and a strong grasp of data engineering paradigms? And do you bring engineering experience that will help innovate and improve how we build our solutions? Get moving and strengthen Nederlandse Loterij as a Data Engineer. Result oriented and transparent.
Thanks to your efforts, the Data Engineering team can build a data platform to support the organization and enable the real-time identification of fraud, anti-money laundering and possible gambling addictions. In this way, you directly contribute to a happy, healthy and sporty Netherlands. As a Data Engineer you score by:
- working on technical solutions that serve other engineering, data or business facing teams.
- code your infrastructure and automatically build, test and deploy your creations.
- provide support by writing documentation and tutorials as well as providing guidance to users with a variety of technical skills.
- partner with business facing team members and other technology solution delivery, architecture, and platform teams.
- develop and deliver high quality software solutions that solve specific business problems.
This is probably also something you'd like to know: as a team we embrace a DevOps culture and have a can-do mentality.
The various people who work here like to be on the move, develop themselves on a personal and/or professional level, and strive for profit. That makes everyone within Nederlandse Loterij a top talent. Your talent is the sum of:
- an education, professional credentials, and/or demonstrable expertise in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in building data engineering solutions and experience in structured & unstructured data, data lakes, scheduling and orchestration.
- a strong proficiency in Python, Spark and data engineering paradigms and good knowledge of Cloud Computing, Containerization, CI/CD and DevOps.
- experience in SQL, NoSQL and database design.
Furthermore, for this vacancy, you have a demonstrable ability to solve complex data engineering problems and you have demonstrable skills in one or more technologies such as Kafka or Spark.
As a Data Engineer we offer you:
- maximum salary of €7.100,- gross a month.
- a full-time position for 40 hours per week. You start with a one-year contract and have the prospect of a permanent position.
- a interesting bonus scheme.
- you can enjoy a healthy and varied lunch in our corporate restaurant for €3,-.
Our office in Rijswijk is effectively where you do your work, but you mainly work in a place that best suits what you do. See below for other terms and conditions of employment.
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.