Experienced Ruby on Rails developer for YoungCapital at Hoofddorp
YoungCapital is an employment agency but does it very differently than you might think. We recruit almost all our candidates via digital channels and offer each year many students, graduates and young professionals a wide range of career opportunities. To make us even smarter, accelerate our growth even further and make our customers even happier, we are currently looking for a senior Ruby on Rails developer.
What are you going to do
Within YoungCapital, our IT department of some 60 developers builds technological innovations in a data-driven and agile way. Together, we work on many impressive applications, and we build the vast majority of these ourselves. For example, all the 30 job websites that are part of YoungCapital and their databases, but also the YoungCapital app, our own ATS (Applicant Tracking System), an e-learning environment we call University, machine learning algorithms and many many more. We are looking for an enthusiastic senior backend Ruby on Rails developer, who wants to work at an organization that prioritizes growth. We are a hardworking, ambitious team and we are looking for the right developer who are willing to grow with us and have the same energy as we have.
What we offer
- Besides a salary and an awesome job in a really cool organization, there are some important things like;
- Great benefits, such as a pension and potential bonus, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday day;
- Each year, there is a budget for your education and development;
- You will have a Mac book Pro or a Chromebook;
- Room for relaxation in the form of games, ping pong, table football or go to our own gym;
- You will be a part of a surprisingly good working atmosphere, including our own YoungCapital festival, various hackathons and other events;
- A yearly budget of €150,- which you can spend on sports-gear;
- An awesome and healthy lunch!
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo or University level or equivalent by experience.
- At least 4 years of experience using Ruby on Rails, in 2 different industries;
- You dream in English, an extra European language would be great! (Dutch is not mandatory);
- Knowledge of (My)SQL is absolutely necessary;
- You dare to challenge your colleagues for a game of table football;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
Are you interested in this great job as a senior Backend Developer with a lot of responsibilities? Apply directly online via the application button. For more information, please call Roos Meij at 06-22505933.
Who are we?
Endless energy. A look on the world with fresh eyes. And innovative ideas on working. That is what YoungCapital stands for. We are known for our innovative take on recruitment. We see YoungCapital more as an internet company. Therefore, it is no surprise that IT and innovation are leading for our strategy. Are you curious about what we can offer you? check this: www.youngcapital.nl/over-yc/werken-bij
YoungCapital is a kick starter of fresh talent in the business sector. As a business, we connect highly educated, young, talented people to employers, during their studies, after graduating or as young professionals. These people are the key drivers of innovation in businesses. That is why we help them conquer the labour market under several different labels: YoungCapital, StudentJob International and YoungCapital Professionals. Our network of over six million candidates in eight different countries makes the biggest agency of talented young people in Europe. Our clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals and even the government.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- a series of impressive and cool applications.
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.