Ruby Backend Developer at YoungCapital in Hoofddorp
To improve one of our inhouse product teams we are currently looking for a Ruby Backend Developer for our HQ in Hoofddorp.
What are you going to do:
YoungCapital is an employment agency but we work very differently than you might think. We recruit almost all our candidates via digital channels and offer many students, graduates and young professionals a wide range of career opportunities. At YoungCapital's R&D department in Hoofddorp we have 60 developers building technological innovations in a data-driven and agile way. Together, we work on many impressive applications, and we build the vast majority of these ourselves. For example, all the 30 job websites that are part of YoungCapital and their databases, but also the YoungCapital app, our own ATS (Applicant Tracking System), an e-learning environment we call University, machine learning algorithms and many many more. Standing still is not an option for us. YoungCapital prioritizes growth and we are never afraid to make a change.
To help grow our domain teams, we are looking for skilled Ruby Backend developers that enjoy working together. Do you know your way around Ruby and RoR? Perfect! We work with both on a daily basis. Does a hardworking, ambitious team with a healthy level of fun suit you? Then you might be the right developer to help us grow further and achieve our goals.
Want to know more? Take a sneak peak on our R&D website: https://www.youngcapital.dev/.
What we offer:
- Besides a salary and an awesome job at YoungCapital's HQ in Hoofddorp there are some important things like;
- Great benefits, such as a pension and potential bonus, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday day;
- Each year, there is a budget for your education and development;
- You will have a Mac book Pro or a Chromebook;
- Room for relaxation in the form of good talks, games, ping pong, table football or go to our own gym;
- You will be a part of a surprisingly good working atmosphere, including our own YoungCapital festival, various hackathons and other events;
- A yearly budget of €150,- which you can spend on sports-gear;
- An awesome and healthy lunch!
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo or University level or equivalent by experience.
- At least 2 years of experience using Ruby on Rails;
- You're fluent in English, and an extra European language would be great! (Dutch is not mandatory);
- Knowledge of (My)SQL is absolutely necessary;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- You dare to challenge your colleagues for a game of table football;
Are you interested in this great job as a senior Backend Developer? Apply directly online via the application button.
Who are we?
Endless energy. A look on the world with fresh eyes. And innovative ideas on working. That is what YoungCapital stands for. We are known for our innovative take on recruitment. We see YoungCapital more as an internet company. Therefore, it is no surprise that IT and innovation are leading for our strategy.
YoungCapital is a kick starter of fresh talent in the business sector. As a business, we connect highly educated, young, talented people to employers, during their studies, after graduating or as young professionals. These people are the key drivers of innovation in businesses. That is why we help them conquer the labour market under several different labels: YoungCapital, StudentJob International and YoungCapital Professionals. Our network of over six million candidates in eight different countries makes the biggest agency of talented young people in Europe. Our clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals and even the government.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- A series of impressive and cool applications.
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.