Work from home as Swedish customer service agent at Rituals in Amsterdam
Do you have affinity with beauty and are you zen? Apply for Swedish customer service agent at Rituals!
What are you going to do:
As a customer service agent you will be the first contact for the customers. You are responsible for all incoming calls and questions through Social Media, email, telephone and web forms. The questions you receive will be very different, from the scent of the Ritual of Sakura product line to mixing a personalised shampoo. All those questions, you answer in a Rituals way, with personal attention and a smile!
As a customer service agent you give the customer that relaxed Rituals feeling. You handle questions with care and after all you make sure that Ritual customers are happy and satisfied. At Rituals it is important that you are willing to work hard. It is a valuable ritual. Likewise is relaxing. So make sure to combine both.
Before you start, you will attempt a writing test at the office of Rituals which will take you approximately 45 minutes.
What we offer:
- A salary of €12.20 per hour;
- A challenging job;
- Lots of international contacts;
- The chance to build your cv;
- Working experience at one of the most well-known Dutch beauty brands;
What we ask:
- Minimaal mbo werk- en denkniveau;
- You are available for at least 24 hours a week;
- You have passion for the brand Rituals and it’s service;
- You speak fluently Swedish and English.
De customer care department of Rituals is open from Monday - Sunday from 09:00-21:00.
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 24 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)
- Salary indication
- €12,20 per uur
- Responsible for
- Responsible for all incoming calls and questions
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.