Customer Service Advisor (m/f/d) for Canada Goose in Maastricht
Are you looking for a job in the Netherlands and are you passionate about the fashion industry? Do you like working in an international environment? Do you speak German fluently and do you have good English skills? Then this job might be for you!
What are you going to do:
You will work in a small and creative multi-lingual team and represent a well-known outdoor clothing brand. Daily tasks are attending to customers by phone and email. Possible questions are about orders, information inquiries, deliveries, payments, complaints, technical questions about the webshop, etc.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- You will receive a paid training
- You will get 22 vacation days that you can top up to 26 vacation days
- Our client offers a contract of 7 months for 32-40 hours a week
- The company is easy to access by public transport and travel expenses are partly reimbursed
- You have the possibility to get a discount at a gym near your home
- You have the possibility to participate in a collective health insurance
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level or equivalent ability
- You speak German at C2 level and have a good command of the English language
- You are flexible to work during the opening hours from Monday until Friday (between 9:00 and 22:00), on Saturday (between 9:00 and 18:00) and on Sundays and public holidays (between 9:00 and 14:00)
- You have good communication and typing skills and you are good at working with the computer
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Salary indication
- €10,50 per uur
- Responsible for
- Primarily responsible for solving customer inquiries
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.