Accountant (m/f/d) - Accounts Payable in Barcelona
Do you see yourself as an enthusiastic and talented person who is energetic and motivated to achieve great things? An international personnel service provider offers you the opportunity to become part of their Shared Service Center in the wonderful city of Barcelona.
What are you going to do
As an Accountant (m/f/d) within the Accounts Payable Department, among your main responsibilities are:
- Processing invoices with the ERP tool
- Ensuring that the invoices are booked on the correct account with a specific project code
- Ensuring the correct approval process and proper documentation
- Prioritising invoices with regard to their liquidity situation and preparing the payment procedure accordingly
- Answering all inquiries concerning financial matters
What we offer
- Meal vouchers to buy your lunch
- Spanish courses and sports activities for free
- A young and multicultural work environment (more than 30 nationalities and languages)
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Very good career and development possibilities
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Company health insurance/life insurance
- Private company health insurance will be paid (after six months of working there)
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability - ideally in the fields of Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or similar
- Fluency in either German or Dutch and very good English skills (any other European or Mediterranean language is a plus)
- Preferably 6 months of experience in the Accounts Payable Department
- Good Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills, and experience with ERP is a plus
- Accuracy and the ability to work with data
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills as well as a professional attitude
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Buitenland: Europa
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €1.750 en €2.000 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Primarily responsible for processing invoices
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.