Swedish Customer Service Employee for a leading cosmetic brand in Amsterdam
A leading cosmetic brand is looking for customer service employees. One of the brands’ main focus points is to ensure their clients experience healthy routines; the small, every routines that are easily overlooked. Its products help users to consciously experience these routines, and reminds them to take a step back and enjoy the present moment. These routines are inspired by age-old methods and traditions from various Asian cultures and are therefore created to be luxurious yet affordable products. In a nutshell: their products help its users to find happiness in the little things!
What are you going to do
As a Swedish Customer Service Employee you will be the first point of contact for the company’s customers, both via telephone and social media. You enjoy helping and inspiring others and always add a personal touch to your service. With your meaningful answers and suggestions you give the customer the ultimate relaxed feeling. You can expect many different questions, for example about the online shop, the range of products or current orders. Doing so, you help the customer as effectively as possible and ensure they hang up the phone with a smile!
For this part-time job you are available for 16 hours a week until December 2019. You can schedule your own hours every week from Monday to Sunday between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM.
What we offer
- A salary of 10,62 Euros per hour
- The chance to work for a well-known international organization
- Two weeks paid part-time training before starting your job
- Good development opportunities with a chance to work full-time
- Possibility to work from home
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- You are able to multitask using multiple systems at once;
- You have creative writing skills and are fluent in the Swedish and English languages;
- You are are confident and have exceptional communication skills;
- You know how to display your enthusiasm for the company while calling customers.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Amsterdam, Enschede
- Working hours per week
- 16 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Parttime (overdag), Vakantiewerk
- Responsible for
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.