Full-time project lead at YoungCapital Germany in Hoofddorp
Ready for a new, international challenge? One where you’ll put together a cast-iron team from scratch to manage a huge German project? Start as a full-time project lead at YoungCapital in Cologne or Berlin.
What are you going to do:
What are you going to do?
Manage one of the biggest clients in Germany. And, with that, build a new business within YoungCapital. As a full-time project lead your role in all of this starts with hiring and managing a brand-new team up to around twenty colleagues. Then, once the team is complete, you will start the enrollment of this project.
In a short amount of time, you’ll find the right people and surround yourself with a strong project group. Together you’ll set up all internal processes and will continue improving them as the project moves along. Anything to create as much profit as possible and let the business grow.
And was does my role as full-time project lead consist of?
You will make monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts. How much do you expect the business to grow? And what about the margins? You dive into it and rapport your findings to the management. Do these numbers differ from the ones you’d predicted? Then you know exactly which buttons to push to get the project and your team moving in the right direction again.
Thanks to your enthusiasm and leadership qualities, you know exactly how to get the very best out of your people. And you always find that balance between continually motivating your team and, at the same time, giving them the freedom to use their expertise as they see fit.
Where and when do I do all of this?
Your base will be either the YoungCapital office in Cologne or Berlin (up to you). However, this client has 10 locations throughout Germany and they deserve your attention and visits as well. And just like your work location, your working hours are flexible as well. Usually, you’ll work during the standard business hours, but you need to be available for your team and clients 24/7.
What we offer:
- An exciting job as full-time project lead at YoungCapital in Cologne or Berlin;
- Excellent primary and secondary working conditions;
- Flexibility in both your work location and working hours;
- At first a temporary position, so freelancers are welcome to apply. But have you found your place and would you like to continue leading your team, then an extension of your contract is possible.
- An energetic work environment that includes great colleagues and fun team activities.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You have at least 6-8 years’ worth of experience with project management, building a team and leading big projects.
- You are fluent in English, German would be a great plus.
- You don’t mind travelling through Germany and the Netherlands once in a while.
- You’re very independent, you know how to motivate a team like no other and you keep your head cool in stressful situations.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Manage one of the biggest clients in Germany.
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.