Fulltime Customer Service Employees gezocht voor bekend streamingdienst in Sofia
A front runner in the entertainment industry is looking for Dutch customer service employees who will support customers prior to the launch of their new streaming platform. Would you like to gain valuable international business experience abroad? Come to the unique city of Sofia and start off this project with a bang!
What are you going to do
With almost 100 years of dominance in the entertainment industry, this company has seen it all. The all familiar tunes, unique characters and mindblowing animations have made this company one of the most influential and impactful company's in the world. In the near future, the company will launch a new streaming platform. But without customers, no platform! This is where you come in the picture.
Customer service means communicating with customers in such a way that they feel understood and are given the best possible solution to their inquiry in an efficient and effective manner. Not only will you be helping to answer and solve customer's inquiries, but you will help to improve the business processes through learning from your customers. Some of your tasks will include, but are definitely not limited to:
- Interacting with new and existing Dutch customers via inbound telephone calls, e-mail and chat to provide information and assistance
- Acting as a troubleshooter to ensure the launch runs smoothly
- Collaborating with internal teams and account owners to identify opportunities for existing customers to use the platform or remove roadblocks
- Keeping records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts and filing documents
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Because the platform will be running 24/7, you will get the opportunity to work flexible hours. You will mainly be working for the Dutch market, but it's a definite plus if you can get around well in English!
Working and living abroad is a valuable addition to your CV. Sofia, although not one of the most well-known tourist destinations, is actually a great city full of picturesque streets, bustling markets and thermal springs. And because the company you are going to work for is such a big leader in the entertainment industry, you will definitely benefit from this valuable experience abroad!
What We Offer
- A maximum salary of 1,700 Euro gross per month, depending on your experience
- A reimbursement of 600 Euros in total for all relocation costs
- A two-week paid training course
- Free accommodation for the first two weeks in Sofia
- 21 paid vacation days
- Flexible working hours with extra salary in the evenings and weekends.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- At least 6 months of experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Willing to live and work in Sofia for at least 6 months.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible! Questions? Contact me on email@example.com or +31 23 205 25 22
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO
- Buitenland: Europa, Buitenland
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Salary indication
- Tussen €1.500 en €1.700 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Responsible for communication with clients
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.