Vue js frontend Developer for Jobbird.com in Boxmeer
We are looking for a front-end developer for Jobbird in Boxmeer, someone who wants to do cool things in a small development team in Boxmeer! Jobster Media is the company behind the job sites Jobbird and Uitzendbureau.nl, and we are 100% part of YoungCapital. With the acquisition of Jobbird, we are looking for a Vue JS front-end developer to make Jobbird.com stand out from the competition. Are you totally into frontend development and looking for a nice job? Then read on and we may have a nice opportunity for you.
What are you going to do:
As a front- end software developer you will convert your creative ideas into strong solutions, together with your 8 development colleagues in Boxmeer. We also have a remote development team in place. In addition to coding, you are also involved with writing tests for your code. So you ensure that your code is written in the best testable way. You, among other things, will be working on implementing a redesign of the customer portal, payment flow, cv flow and vacancy search interface. We use code reviews to guarantee the quality, to share knowledge with each other and to find possible issues. We also try to automate this work as much as possible with automated tests and CI build pipelines. All UX design work is done by our design team in Hoofddorp.
These will mainly be your tasks:
- Updating the layout of the job boards based on the provided designs;
- Implementing the frontend part of new features;
- Modernizing the front end where necessary;
- Writing automated tests;
- Conducting peer reviews.
What we offer:
- A cool job in a small team in Boxmeer (train station is within walking distance and close to the A73 and A77);
- A yearly budget of €150,- which you can spend on sports-gear;
- Great benefits, such as a pension and potential bonus, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday;
- Opportunity for own ideas, creativity and growth;
- A good and healthy lunch, so leave your own sandwiches at home;
- You will have a Macbook pro plus an extra screen;
- You will be a part of a good working atmosphere, including our own YoungCapital festival, Friday Drinks and other events;
- Each year, there is a budget for your education and development.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability (Bachelor Computer Science for example)
- (Experience with jQuery is also an advantage, but new things are built with Vue as much as possible);
- You are interested in and have ideas about UI and UX;
- You are looking for a full time job, have at least 2 years of experience and are living in the East of the Netherlands (or willing to relocate to here);
- You need to have an EU passport.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Through our platforms, anyone can easily apply for jobs from hundreds of companies in the Netherlands. With our software we make it as easy as possible for our clients to post their jobs and get applications. We are a team of 5 developers, 6 sales employees and 2 online marketeers, and we also collaborate with our other colleagues at YoungCapital.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Updating the layout of the job boards based on the provided designs.
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.