Fulltime paralegal wanted for Adidas in Amsterdam
Would you like to fulfill a legal position at one of the biggest sport brands in the world? Want to start directly and challenge yourself every day? Become a fulltime paralegal for Adidas in Amsterdam!
What are you going to do
As a fulltime paralegal for Adidas you will perform a large array of tasks, supporting the effective performance of the legal department. Your main priority is the management of legal sponsoring contracts with international athletes and clubs that Adidas is affiliated with. You will handle the preparation of and correspondence around these documents, for example answering questions and checking contracts. Keeping an eye on live negotiations in this fast-paced international environment, you make sure that the database is accurate and up-to-date. Finally you'll assist the head of Legal & Business Affairs where necessary, for example with booking flights.
You will need to prioritize well, be highly organized, able to juggle multiple responsibilities, but most of all it is important you can stand your ground, because you will have contact with people with different job titltes. From HR Managers to legal counselors and CEO's.
This is a fulltime function for 32-40 hours per week, working hours 09.00 - 17.30. Start date is November 1st. You will come to work in a team of 10 people, within the Legal & Business Affairs department.
You will need to be able to stand your ground because you will have contact with different departments and people with all kin
What we offer
- Full travel reimbursement;
- A salary between €2700,- and €3000,- bruto (according to experience);
- A job at one of the most prestigious sportbrands in the world;
- A challenging legal function in a fast-paced international environment;
- Working with all the different athletes and clubs that Adidas maintains contracts with.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability , for example in Law, Business Administration or Management, Economy and Law;
- You have at least 2 years work experience, preferably in administration or a similar position;
- You're fluent in English, also understanding legal English terminology. Any other languages are an added bonus;
- You're a self-assured individual, who's highly organized with a high energy level;
- You have very strong organisational and administrative skills.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €2.700 en €3.200 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Ondersteunende juridische werkzaamheden
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.