Accountmanager in Germany in Landgraaf
Are you looking for a new challenge as Accountmanager in Germany? We have two great opportunities for the west and north German market.
What are you going to do
For an international import and export food distributor we're looking for an enthusiastic German Accountmanager! The headquarter is located in Landgraaf and as the main market leader in food distribution active in Europe and overseas. The main purpose is to obtain the best working relation between the sales and the internal departments in order to establish the targets and the best customer satisfaction.
What will you do?
- As an Accountmanager in Germany you are responsible for the Asian foodmarket. You get the opportunity to participate in the setup of the market and their further development;
- You'll be visiting existing and potential customers, for which you arrange the sales, give advice regarding products and introduce new items;
- You'll be reporting back to the Fieldmanager in Landgraaf;
- You'll manage the relationship between the existing customers, with the focus on increasing the profits;
- You'll be doing acquisition for potential customers;
- Further you'll contribute to the process of checking the solvency of the potential customers;
- Looking for new trends and marketdevelopments;
- You'll be representing the company at business fairs.
What We Offer
- Salary will be discussed during the interview;
- Challenging and exciting opportunity to work within an international company with many development possibilities;
- International company with the focus on their employees and working towards the results together;
- A lot of space for personal approach and individuality;
- Good secondary conditions such as covered travel expenses, a car from the company, pension, collective health insurance, employee discount on the products and work out plan with discount.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability commercial background
- Knowledge of German language and great communication skills;
- Located in the area of the market range;
- Able to work with targets and focused on the results. Furthermore having knowledge of Microsoft Office and food industry is an advantage.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
You will enjoy flexible working hours and travelling for work. On avarage you'll be travelling 4 days per week exploring the market and 1 day you'll do the follow-up and other administrational tasks. One time in 2 months you'll be expected to be present at the office in Landgraaf.
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €11,00 en €20,00 per uur
- Responsible for
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.