Backend Java Developer at YoungCapital in Hoofddorp
YoungCapital’s core business is recruitment, but our bigger goal is to change the definition of work. To grow our company even further, we are looking for a full time Backend Java Developer for our HQ in Hoofddorp.
What are you going to do
We recruit all our candidates via digital channels and offer many students, graduates and young professionals a wide range of career opportunities. To facilitate this, our R&D department of 60 people works everyday on building technological innovations in a data-driven and agile way. YoungCapital’s R&D department works on many different applications, 30 job websites and their corresponding databases, our own ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and many more. We are proud to tell you that we build (almost) everything ourselves. Furthermore, we prioritize growth in combination with a happy and healthy culture on a daily basis. We are never afraid to make a change.
We are looking for a senior Backend Java developer to add to one of our seven product teams in Hoofddorp. Have you been working with Java for some years? And are you searching for an innovative company? Perfect! You are the person we are looking for.
Want to know more? Take a sneak peak on our R&D website: https://www.youngcapital.dev/.
What We Offer
- Besides a salary and an awesome job at YoungCapital's HQ in Hoofddorp there is more;
- Great benefits, such as a pension, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional public holiday off;
- Lots of autonomy and freedom to work the way you like;
- The opportunity to develop and train yourself through our YoungCapital University;
- You will get a laptop (MacBook);
- A budget of €150,- which you can spend on sports-gear every year;
- A fun working atmosphere with games, ping pong tables, a nice healthy lunch and our own gym;
- Our yearly YoungCapital festival, Kickoff, various hackathons and other events.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- At least 4 years of experience working with Java
- You are fluent in English (Dutch is not mandatory)
- Knowledge of (My)SQL is absolutely necessary
- You have an advantage if you have knowledge of Apache Camel, Kafka and GraphQL
- A positive mindset and you are not afraid to challenge yourself
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Who are we?
Endless energy. A look on the world with fresh eyes. And innovative ideas on working. That is what YoungCapital stands for. We see YoungCapital more as an internet company than a recruitment agency. Therefore, it is no surprise that IT and innovation are leading subjects for our strategy.
Our company has grown a lot over the past years and YoungCapital is now known as the kick starter of fresh talent in the business sector. Everyday, we connect highly educated, young, talented people to employers, during their studies, after graduating or as young professionals. And we do this fast. Our network of over six million candidates in eight different countries makes the biggest agency of talented young people in Europe. Our clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals and even the government.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- A series of impressive and cool applications.
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.