Junior Frontend Developer at YoungCapital in Hoofddorp
As a Junior Frontend Developer in Hoofddorp, you will join one of YoungCapital’s inhouse product teams. Are you looking for a kickstart to your career? Apply now!
What are you going to do:
YoungCapital’s R&D department consists of about 60+ developers, all divided over several product teams. Everyday, we develop technological innovations in a data-driven and agile way that support the YoungCapital business. This includes our 30 highly visited websites, our own e-learning platform and mobile apps, to name a few. Yes, we help find candidates a job, but our main goal goes beyond that. We want to make an impact on young people and change their definition of work.
As a Junior Frontend Developer in Hoofddorp, you will be working various parts of the company to update and improve the candidate facing websites and other cool applications. We are working with multiple frameworks and technologies, including React and Ruby on Rails. Does a fast paced, young organisation with great ambitions suit you? Then you are the person we are looking for.
Our tech stack:
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- MySQL, ElasticSearch, BigQuery
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Machine learning
- Google Cloud Platform
What we offer:
- Besides a nice salary and an awesome job at YoungCapital's HQ in Hoofddorp, there are some important things like;
- Great benefits, such as a pension plan, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday off
- You can make use of our YoungCapital University for your education and development
- A yearly budget of €150,- which you can spend on sports-gear
- You will receive a laptop
- Lots of fun in in the form of games, ping pong, table football and you are free to use our own gym
- Yearly events like our own YoungCapital festival, Kickoff, various hackathons and team activities
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You have a proactive approach to tasks, you are eager to learn and improve yourself
- Communication is key; you have good people skills
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- You are fluent in English (Dutch is not a requirement!)
- You are living in the Netherlands
Are you excited about this job as a junior developer at YoungCapital? Apply straight away by clicking the application button. For more information please contact Sanne Ponjee at +316 30536012 or email@example.com.
Who are we?
Endless energy. A look on the world with fresh eyes. And innovative ideas on working. That is what YoungCapital stands for. We see YoungCapital more as an internet company than a recruitment agency. Therefore, it is no surprise that IT and innovation are leading subjects for our strategy. As a business, we connect highly educated, young, talented people to employers, during their studies, after graduating or as young professionals with the labels: YoungCapital, StudentJob International and YoungCapital Professionals. Our network of over six million candidates in eight different countries makes the biggest agency of talented young people in Europe. Our clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals and even the government. Curious to see what else we have to offer? Check out https://www.youngcapital.dev.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Responsible for
- Programming and testing the front-end styleguide of our apps, websites and other applications.
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.