German Teamlead Customer Service at a great Flower delivery chain in Amsterdam
Are you the type of Teamlead who gets joy out of motivating an energetic team? Do you love colourful flowers and do you want to work in a growing company? Apply now for German Teamlead Customer Service at a great Florist in Amsterdam!
What are you going to do:
Especially in these uncertain times, sending flowers to your loved ones can be very important. That is why business at this company is still going. The international company is also expanding more and more in the German and Austrian markets. They need you to manage the customer service team for those market!
As a Teamlead Customer Service at a large florist in Amsterdam:
- You are responsible for managing and developing the German/Austrian Customer Service team.
- You ensure further professionalization of our organization by inventorying, implementing and optimizing processes.
- If necessary, you participate in the department to get things done.
- You ensure good relationships with our customers through clear communication and excellent service.
- You maintain contacts with service providers, ensure the contractual agreements and compliance.
- You monitor and assess processes to make procedures more time- and cost- effective.
- You ensure perfect order processing and communication with our customers.
- You ensure an adequate consultation and communication structure and you work closely with the Sales and Ecom department.
What do we expect from you?
You are very enthusiastic and happy to motivate your teammembers. It is also very important that you are a strategic and operational thinker.
Also good to know: for this job you need to speak German fluently.
What we offer:
- A fulltime job as a Teamlead Customer Service in Amsterdam;
- A salary 2700 euro's per month;
- A stable and growing company;
- Informal working atmosphere.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level or equivalent ability
- Minimum of 3 years management experience;
- You are enthusiastic en energetic;
- Excellent communicative skills.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €15,00 en €16,00 per uur
- Responsible for
- managing and developing the customer service team
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.