Frontend Developer at YoungCapital in Boxmeer
As a Frontend Developer in Boxmeer, you will try to find the perfect balance between the creativity and functionality of job boards. Are you an experienced frontender looking for a new opportunity?
What are you going to do:
YoungCapital is looking for a front end developer to join a small development team in Boxmeer. Together with the team, you will work on Jobbird and Uitzendbureau.nl, two leading job boards in the Netherlands, and owned by YoungCapital. Job seekers can search for jobs and apply to them, while employers are also able to search in our database of registered job seekers.
Many people will benefit from your work, since both websites are served to a large number of users. Both job boards have several hundreds of thousands registered users in The Netherlands. Jobbird currently publishes over 150.000 vacancies in the Netherlands. Since we’re on the edge of expanding Jobbird internationally, the scale will grow even more.
Apart from expanding internationally, we have numerous plans to improve our job boards. You’ll mostly be working on projects that improve the user experience, the look & feel of the website or introduce new features for both job seekers and employers. With your experience, you are able to mentor less experienced developers. Since we review all code that we build, you’ll suggest improvements to other’s code, but you’ll also learn from feedback that is given to you. You come up with ideas on how to approach certain problems and you share your ideas on how to optimise our code and processes. The office is spacious and quiet, which will help you focus.
What we offer:
- Besides a salary and an awesome job at YoungCapital's, there are some important things like;
- Each year, there is a budget for your education and development;
- Great benefits, such as a pension plan, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday off;
- You will have a Macbook pro;
- You will be a part of a fun working atmosphere, with events like our own YoungCapital festival.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- A leats 3 years of experience as a (frontend) developer. You have decent experience working with Vue or React, and CSS should come easy for you
- Having some knowledge of PHP and backend development is a plus
- We have a small and international team, so being able to use English is required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
YoungCapital is a kick starter of fresh talent in the business sector. As a business, we connect highly educated, young, talented people to employers, during their studies, after graduating or as young professionals. These people are the key drivers of innovation in businesses. That is why we help them conquer the labour market under several different labels: YoungCapital, StudentJob International and YoungCapital Professionals. Our network of over six million candidates in eight different countries makes the biggest agency of talented young people in Europe. Our clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals and even the government. Curious to see what more we have to offer? Check out https://www.youngcapital.dev.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- To find the perfect balance between the creativity and functionality of all of our external facing applications.
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.