French/Dutch Customer Service in Nijmegen
Do you speak French and Dutch on the same fluency level? We are looking for enthusiastic people for a customer service position in Nijmegen.
What are you going to do:
Within this position, you are responsible to help customers with their questions and complaints through phone, email, and social media. What makes it more interesting for this position is that you continuously switch between brands, working methods, procedures, and systems! It means you will never ever get bored! This position is perfect for those who love variety.
Working days and working hours
It is very flexible, however, you must be available at least 16 hours per week. You also have the opportunity to work in the evenings and on weekends. Working hours are Monday to Friday from 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Saturday from 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM, and Sunday from 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
Sounds like a good deal to you?
What we offer:
- A gross salary of € 11.03 per hour (raised to € 11,30 per 4 January 2021);
- A challenging position within a fast-growing organization;
- Flexible working hours;
- An informal working atmosphere;
- You will never get bored!
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You have an excellent command in Dutch and French language;
- You have a service-oriented and customer-oriented attitude;
- Experience in customer service-related job;
- You are willing to work in a rotation shift.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk
- Salary indication
- €11,03 per uur
- Responsible for
- Responsible in dealing with customers via telephone, email, and social medias
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.