Customer Service at a international company for promotional solutions in Roelofarendsveen
As a customer service representative, you will act as an bridge to the factory, procurement teams (local and overseas) and vendors.
What are you going to do:
With a strong product interest and with the customer's needs in mind, you propose the right product/service that suits the customers' demand. By navigating between 'off the shelf' items coming from the factory in Poland and customized projects, you use both your creativity and communication skills to obtain the maximum result in the most efficient way.
You are project price sensitive by proposing options that meet the customer's budgets.
In addition you are responsible for orders from start to finish. You handle the order processing (order entry), accuracy, timeline (including follow-up of transport, and import if relevant), invoicing and delivery until the payment is completed.
After sales and complaint management are among the responsibilities, in cooperation with the sales team and the manager, to achieve both the customer's and the company's business targets.
Further tasks can be given, such as:
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Customer’s presentation
- Local trips to the customer or to exhibitions
For this position it is a plus if someone speaks the Dutch language as well.
What we offer:
- Working at a fast-paced and international company;
- Excellent employment conditions;
- Opportunities to grow within the organization.
What we ask:
- At least finished mbo or hbo;
- You have experience as a Customer Service/ Sales Support Representative or relevant similar role with a minimum of 3 years;
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English (C1 level) is required, as well as knowledge of one or more of the following languages (1 mandatory): German or Dutch;
- Knowledge /understanding of (non EU) export procedures and export documentation;
- Strong and positive team player with a solution-oriented approach and a high quality standard of execution and delivery;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Managing inquiries and order processing and after sales for customers
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.