Be the Next Sales Engineer for SCALA in London
Be the technical consultant ambassador of the products and assist the marketing organization! If you have the ability to understand the business needs and implement the best way of delivering the right solutions, then you might want to become the next Sales Engineer for Scala in London!
What are you going to do:
Please note: We do not offer any relocation package to London.
SCALA is part of a great high-tech business, single-source companies that provide all aspects of a marketing technology solution. They deploy and support the full scope of a digital signage network — from content management to hardware and advanced analytics — on a global scale.
As a Sales Engineer for SCALA in London, your primary responsibility is to present technical solutions to customers, respond to RFI/RFQs, support customer evaluations of the products, act as a technical resource in supporting the entire sales cycle, oversite of the project implementation/roll-out and support the escalation for key accounts. It is important that you have the ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
Your daily tasks:
-Develop a scope of work (SOW) by coordinating the implementation with internal teams.
-Analyze customer design requests and recommend optimal product use.
-Identify and address risk factors, changes in scope, and external dependencies, and implement innovative solutions to keep projects moving forward.
-Work closely with Marketing, Product Managers, Professional Services and Development to understand the solutions and product directions (later you will communicate this information to the sales, partner and distributor organizations).
What we offer:
- An gross hourly salary of £23 - £26;
- A full-time job as a Sales Engineer in London with a 12 months contract;
- Opportunity to expand your networking with global companies;
- Freedom! SCALA embraces initiatives, ownership and a strong team spirit;
- Experience working with an energetic and fun team with a great sense of humor!
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Minimum 2 years in a pre-sale support role;
- You have a client-focused mindset with unquestionable analyzing skills;
- Exquisite oral, writing, and presentation skills;
- Exceptional organization, time management and multi-tasking skills!
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Buitenland: Buitenland
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- accelerate the market adoption of products
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.