Helaas, deze vacature is niet langer actief
Wil je op de hoogte gehouden worden van soortgelijke vacatures? Schrijf je dan nu in en ontvang speciaal voor jou geselecteerde vacatures in je mailbox!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
You will work in a dynamic and expanding company yet in a small team. You are an all‐round person with good communicative and administrative skills.
- the general administration of the company
- the financial/stock/purchase order bookings (in accounting software ‘Exact’)
- create and maintain the overview of progress in the various scientific studies and development programs
- to monitor the progress of those projects and report that to the CEO
- the first point of contact for HR matters (working schedules/vacations/leave/sick/work evaluations etc.)
- training and introduction of new staff
- responsible for a pleasant working environment
- monitor the monthly sales reports of customers
- prepare the monthly reports to shareholders / banks
- after sales activities (providing samples / organizing conferences etc.)
- customer support / satisfaction
- responsible for the company Safety Regulations in accordance with ISO standards
You will work in our head office in Maastricht where we also have a warehousing facility with over 100 SKU’s.
Competencies and profile:
- you are a person of integrity and have strong analytic qualities;
- you are good in communicating;
- you have a passion for order and organizing;
- you have a pragmatic approach, are able to anticipate and solve problems and you know how to achieve;
- you operate on a bachelor's level;
- you have an affinity with healthcare in general;
- you are a coach, can lead, you are decisive and you are a team player;
- your English is excellent, also in writing;
- you have experience with IT systems (ERP) and MS office is a minimal requirement;
Motivation and CV must be supplied in English only.
reservation for vacation and 23 days holiday, based on FTE)
Are you still interested in this vacancy for manager operations?
Please Apply via de button "Solliciteer direct" and we will contact you!
Any further questions? Please contact Kenny Pili through "06 233 896 11" or "043 350 75 00.