German-speaking recruiter at YoungCapital in Amsterdam
Gain international experience, hone your skills and kick-start your HR career. As a full-time German-speaking recruiter at YoungCapital in Amsterdam.
What are you going to do:
As a full-time recruiter at YoungCapital in Amsterdam you’ll be constantly searching for the perfect match between our clients and German-speaking candidates.
How? By first getting to the bottom of a client’s needs and wishes. Once you’ve got a clear picture of this, you turn this info into a clear and concise vacancy text, which you post on one of our sites. Are the reactions pouring in? Then you screen the applicants and select the ones that would be a great fit for your client, and introduce them to each other.
Keep in touch with your clients and candidates
To be on your absolute A game as a full-time recruiter in Amsterdam, you need to know what’s going on with your clients and candidates. That’s why you’ll be in regular contact with them. Are things going OK? Do they have any questions or issues that you could help them with? You often know before they do. Meanwhile, you’re always on the lookout for any business opportunities or potential new clients.
Working days and hours
As a full-time recruiter at YoungCapital in Amsterdam, you will work 40 hours a week, from Monday to Friday, during the standard business hours.
What we offer:
- An independent position as a full-time German-speaking recruiter at YoungCapital in Amsterdam for 40 hours a week;
- A great starting salary;
- Good employment package with bonuses, reimbursement of your travel expenses and a lot of paid vacation days;
- Various training opportunities via the YoungCapital University and in-house courses;
- Great international colleagues and an office in Amsterdam.
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- You can speak German on a native level.
- You have great communication skills, can spot commercial opportunities from miles away and are not afraid to call up candidates and clients.
- You are fun, social, ambitious and eager to learn.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Feeling creative? Or do you have any questions? Then contact Laura Verheij through whatsapp on 00316 - 30 94 80 10 to send a video motivation. This is a supplement to your resume and cover letter.
YoungCapital is our playground, full of speed and adrenaline, where we help young people to conquer their place on the labour market. We have more than 1,300 people working for us, with an average age of 28. What we have in common? Our endless energy and fresh perspective of the world. But is it all work and no play? Definitely not. Having fun at work is just as important. That’s why we organise various team activities, Friday night drinks and our own annual festival.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Cross border recruitment for German candidates
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.