German-speaking Online Marketeer (m/f/x) at YoungCapital in Hoofddorp
"Optimization" and "analysis" sound like music to your ears? Then become a German-speaking Online Marketeer (m/f/x) for YoungCapital near Amsterdam.
What are you going to do:
Are you a result-driven person with a passion for Online Marketing? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing company? If so, let’s meet! We are looking for a German-speaking Online Marketeer (m/f/x) with a focus on performance for our Online Marketing team in Hoofddorp, next to Amsterdam.
We think and feel online – just like our target group. In this job as German-speaking Online Marketeer (m/f/x) with a focus on performance, you'll be part of our passionate online marketing team and help drive the growth of our company through our three German websites YoungCapital.de, StudentJob.de and NebenJob.de.
Your responsibilities in this job as a German-speaking Online Marketeer (m/f/x) include:
- Together with your team, you are responsible for the online marketing campaigns of YoungCapital.de, StudentJob.de and NebenJob.de;
- You create, optimize and monitor campaigns via Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Jobboards (via XML feeds);
- You set up experiments to improve campaign performance;
- You compile analyses and reports from Google Analytics, Google Ads and other sources;
- You contribute with your own ideas on how we can make it even 'better, faster, smarter'.
What we offer:
- You can expect a challenging and exciting online marketing role where you will learn a lot (i. e. through a training budget, inhouse trainings, knowledge sessions with your experienced international colleagues and a lot of “learning by doing”);
- 'Work hard, play hard' – you will be part of a highly motivated team with a growth mindset, which is always open and up for any fun;
- You have a lot of freedom to test out new things and the opportunity to get involved in a fast-growing company with flat hierarchies;
- In our office in Hoofddorp, you can expect an international and informal working atmosphere. You can also benefit from a delicious lunch, table tennis, foosball, game consoles and a gym;
- You will receive good employment conditions such as travel allowance, company pension scheme, 25 vacation days, 6.5 additional days off and other incentives;
- If you do not yet live in the Netherlands, you will receive a relocation bonus and support in applying for the 30% ruling.
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo or relevant equivalent education (preferably with focus on online marketing, information studies, technology, data, market research, statistics or similar);
- Ideally, you already have at least 1-2 years of relevant professional experience;
- Ideally, you bring knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ads. Experience with Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, XML feeds and HTML are a plus;
- You take responsibility quickly, work independently, and can make your own decisions. You also love to learn new things, to think analytically and critically, and you are always looking for new ways to optimize processes;
- You have a perfect command of the German language (spoken and written) and speak English very well.
Are you interested in this job as a German-speaking Online Marketeer (m/f/x) with a focus on performance? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Online marketing for YoungCapital Germany
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.