Warehouse worker in Venlo at Bleckmann
Is ‘flexible’ your middle name? Start as a warehouse worker at Bleckmann in Venlo and earn a good salary at an international company.
What are you going to do:
Making the Bleckmann warehouse your own. As a warehouse worker in Venlo you’re in the centre of the order stream. Thousands of packages and products arrive and leave the warehouse daily. Bleckmann processes the shipments for several big fashion brands. And it’s up to you to put everything at the right track.
This you’ll do at one of the numerous departments within the warehouse. Which one exactly, is something we will determine together. Order picking, labelling, loading and unloading or preparing products for shipment. You decide which speciality suits you best.
Your working hours are almost as flexible. As a warehouse worker you work 32 or 40 hours per week. You do this from Monday through Friday, from 07.30am till 16.30pm. Is the order stream extremely busy? Then they will ask you if you can work a bit longer.
Interested in this vacancy? Apply now!
What we offer:
- Work as a full-time or part-time warehouse worker in Venlo at Bleckmann
- A gross hourly salary of € 10,74, when you’re 21 years or older;
- A job for the long haul;
- Various career opportunities
- Gain experience at an international organisation.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You can apply for a certificate of conduct (VOG).
- You’re physically in good shape, like working with others, but hate sitting still.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- €10,74 per uur
- Responsible for
- Processing orders in warehouse
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.