Helaas, deze vacature is niet langer actief
Wil je op de hoogte gehouden worden van soortgelijke vacatures? Schrijf je dan nu in en ontvang speciaal voor jou geselecteerde vacatures in je mailbox!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
You will be engaging frequently with private persons to answer all their questions. The company you work for provides customer service to Dutch and English-speaking customers that contact the organisation from the UK or Ireland. In other words, it is vital that your English skills are excellent!
You will answer customers’ questions by phone and email. Some of the questions will be easy to resolve, but occasionally it may take you longer to come up with a solution. Because you enjoy the challenge of helping each customer to the best of your ability, as quickly as possible, you can resolve any problem in no time at all. Additionally, you make sure that a repair technician is sent out quickly whenever a professional customer experiences a malfunction or needs service for any other reason. You make sure that every customer has his/her problem resolved quickly to keep everyone happy.
Hours and salary
You start work on 9 May, 2016, and are free to decide how many hours a week you want to work. You can choose between contracts of 20-26, 24-30 and 30-36 hours per week. The customer service department is open from Monday to Saturday between 08:00 and 19:00. Before you start, you will take part in a training programme that teaches you the ins and outs of the job and the products you will be working with. During this training session, your gross hourly wage will be € 8.80; it will be raised to € 9.00 after completing the training. The training starts on Monday 4 January, 2016, and lasts three weeks (Monday-Friday). After successfully completing the training, you will be guaranteed a job for at least a year!
What we offer:
• A good salary;
• Plenty of flexibility in your hours;
• Start your new job (almost) immediately;
• A job involving a lot of contact with customers;
• Great colleagues and a pleasant atmosphere.
What we are looking for:
• You have at least a level-3 secondary vocational education (MBO level 3);
• You have some experience working with customers;
• You are friendly, customer-oriented, a good listener and speak in an easy-to-understand manner;
• You have excellent computer and typing skills;
• Your verbal and written command of the English language is excellent;
• You have affinity with technology (printers and cameras);
• You live in or around Venlo.
Are you the customer service agent we are looking for and are you eager to start your new job? Are you available to start the training immediately in May 2016? Apply via the “Apply now!” button. We will get back to you shortly. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call us at 043 – 350 75 00 and ask for Maud van Loo.