Become a fulltime CDD analyst in Amsterdam
Are you ready for the next step? Start your career as a CDD Analyst in the heart of the city of Amsterdam!
What are you going to do:
As a CDD Analyst you’re responsible for the operations and interactions related to CDD activities. The CDD Analyst will support relationship managers and acts as a link between the organization and the client in terms of operational management and KYC. The CDD Analyst will oversee CDD activity as it pertains to post transaction monitoring, client onboarding and client reviewing. He/she will closely work with the relationship management and client services functions to deliver all required KYC activities (CDD, FATCA, CRS, ESR, PTM etc.) while meeting internal deadlines. He/she will ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence requirements at inception and renewal of client relationships.
The CDD Analyst primary responsibility will be following operational tasks:
- Exhibit ownership of KYC experience and client experience;
- KYC due diligence and client identification validation;
- Client communication and document negotiation;
- Liaison with various internal and external stakeholders who have input into or will be impacted by the KYC activities;
- Applying and ensuring current classification of clients in the areas of ESR, FATCA, CRS;
- Be aware of the operational risk scenario associated with the role and act in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations;
- Accountable for timely KYC portfolio management while maintaining quality expectations;
- Performing Post Transaction Monitoring.
What we offer:
- A challenging job as CDD Analyst at an international bank;
- Training/certificates that will support you in your role;
- A competative salary of +/- €3.200,- per month;
- A great workspace in the heart of the city of Amsterdam;
- A personal Talentmanager that will support you in your role and professional skills.
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe;
- You are flexible, collaborative, organized, structured and analytical.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Traineeships, Thuiswerk
- Salary indication
- €3.200 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Screening new clients for the bank
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.