Back-end Developer in Den Haag
Would you like to work in a dynamic environment? We are currently looking
for a Back-end developer for one of the fastest-growing medical start-ups.
Do you want to help shape the future of digital healthcare? Homed-IQ is an
online medical testing agency headquartered in Leimuiden (nearby
Amsterdam Schiphol) with customers in the Benelux, Germany and the
Who are we?
Homed-IQ is becoming a leader in personal health testing. Our medical
technology platform provides connectivity between customers and our
network of laboratories. We are enabling customers to order, manage and
track their own clinical outcomes through a personal online account.
Due to continued success and growth, we have the need to expand our
Technical Team. You will join us in building and maintaining a distributed
system across multiple geographic locations. Our platform resides fully in
the cloud, operates multiple markets and focuses on ease of use for our
customers along with integrity & security for the data they trust us with.
To deliver these results, the team utilizes cutting-edge technology including
the latest automated tests, functional programming, infrastructure as code,
continuous integration and automated deployments.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience with Python;
- Write clean, maintainable code using best industy standards;
- Experience with DevOps and setting up CICD pipelines;
- Have an affinity with AWS Lambda or other serverless tools;
- Integrate systems, by building API's as well as connecting to other services;
- Affinity with security and privacy considerations;
- Passionate about learning new technologies;
- Be a team player - take ownership of code and its operations;
- Help the team to continuously improve their practices and technology.
Your activities will include the following:
- Setting up API connections between internal and with 3rd party systems (both public and private sector systems);
- Optimize the back-end process;
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging;
- Troubleshoot and debug applications;
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing
elements with cloud side logic;
- Code review other team member’s work;
- Provide assistance and appreciate feedback;
- Integrate an international shipping process through 3rd parties.
Job Type: Full-time
Language: English (Preferred)
Starting date: May 2021
Hours: 40 hours per week
What we offer
Salary range: between €3.200 and € 4.200 per month
Plus: we offer an attractive set of perks for our employees
- Middelbare school
- Den Haag
- Werkuren per week
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.