Back-end developer (typescript; fintech/cryptocurrency startup) in Amsterdam
Who are we?
We are one of the hottest startup in the Netherlands, quickly bridging the world of euros and dollars with the world of cryptocurrencies.
We are building the Adyen/Mollie for fiat to crypto conversions.
We do this by providing a widget and API that can be integrated by trading platforms, apps and websites to allow their users to buy cryptocurrencies. Within this product, we aggregate the services offered by fiat-to-crypto payment gateways to offer them in a single plug for parties that want to build with crypto.
We're quickly streamlining global payments on the intersection between fiat and crypto. Fast growth is key, and we're looking for talented backend developers to join our team to build the next generation of crypto-IT infrastructure.
We've become the first-ever fiat gateway service provider, streamlining global payments on the intersection between fiat and crypto.
We’re in an exciting phase of growth, but are only just getting started.
We are looking for backend engineers to join our team to build the next generation of crypto-IT infrastructure.
Ready for a VC-funded scale-up adventure?
We’re currently a distributed team, but will soon be moving into offices in the heart of Amsterdam.
- develop and oversee new API integrations of fiat-to-crypto payment gateways within Onramper;
- optimize transaction-routing through new API integrations;
- implement and optimize back-end data collection and analysis;
- work both independently from and together with our technical team; and
- as an early addition to a growing team, you’ll bear substantial responsibility from day 1, and you will be fulfilling an evolving role with room to grow into a more product-vision / leadership-focussed role.
- You have experience integrating with web APIs, and 2+ years experience with Typescript, and at least a basic familiarity with serverless architectures.
- You have a Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and understand complex systems (APIs, databases, SDK's, etc.)
- You are fluent in English, have a proactive attitude and have good prioritization and organizational skills.
- You are able to work autonomously, set goals and attain them. You’re also able to work in a team-setting, are empathetic, a good communicator, and a pleasure to work with :)
- Experience with one or more of the following: React, UX/UI design, blockchain technologies/languages (e.g. Solidity), QA testing practices/tools/frameworks, growth experiments or A/B testing
- Experience developing for a growing startup / scale-up, a PSP, fintech, fiat gateway or any other company in which financial high reliability/security systems are built.
- Affinity for lean/agile/scrum
What excites us:
Across the hires we aim to make, we look for signals that a candidate fits into the vision of the company that we aim to build:
Firstly, we are building a startup because we want to enjoy our working life. This means we aim to build a healthy work environment based on personal fulfillment, direct feedback, trust, empathy, and honest communication.
Second, we are ambitious and vision-driven. We aim to help people build and access the world of crypto, by bridging the financial world of today and the world of tomorrow. We fundamentally believe in decentralization and the potential of cryptocurrencies, and have a burning itch to accelerate this movement.
Finally, disrupting the frontiers of finance and payments excites us. Turning disruptive ideas into rapid growth gives us that special feeling in our stomachs; a feeling of excitement, joy and fulfillment.
Also, we believe in open-source, so check out our Github for some cool things we’ve open sourced.
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
- 32 - 40
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.