Parttime Temporary employee Sales Reporting Specialist in Hoofddorp
We are looking for a parttime temporary Sales Reporting Specialist for 3 months in Hoofddorp for 32 hours. Are you the person I'm looking for?
What are you going to do:
This strategically important role not only presents historical data in a comprehensive and summarized format, but looks to uncover trends and validates or challenges current “go to market” plans & medium to long term goals. The sales reporting specialist is also responsible for translating data to determine what is truly needed on all touch points (BP, Retailer & consumer). This role includes the creation & ongoing maintenance of a centralised data sharing platform designed for fast access & time saving tool, for cross functional departments including sales.
- Data Collection Platform: The key part of the role is to develop & maintain a central depository for key market data for detailed analysis, and can be populated by cross functional departments, and kept current periodically. This should enable all necessary departments to download market & rolled up regional specific data intelligence eliminating repetitive data requests from the sales teams.
- Prepare Sales reporting: Mid-Month reporting (MMR): prepare, consolidate sales development in the month, including follow up with Sales, Supply Chain and Finance.
- Market Deep Dive: For the focus markets, prepare periodic market analysis and prepare in a presentational format the interpretation of the data offering an overview of trends, opportunities, risks & conformation that strategic plan is relevant/appropriate with the objective of supporting the HOS
- Universal Strategic Planning Template: Create and keep relevant tools which will allow all markets outside of the focus markets, to produce their own 5-year strategic plan, incorporating all key data interpretation to ensure correct strategic direction
- Engage in in-depth analysis: in order to give feedback on business activities. This also includes data gathering, analysis (e.g. price x volume), preparing tables, graphs, waterfalls, etc.
What we offer:
- A salary per hour of €15,- bruto.
- Working from home and in september one day to the office.
- A very important role in this international commercial environment.
- A temporary job for 3 months 4 days a week.
- A job immediately.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- Excellent Excel skills and good knowledge of other Microsoft Office.
- Proven reporting and analytical skills.
- Practical knowledge of relevant ERP systems, preferably JD edwards and Tableau.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Work experience in an international commercial environment 2 - 4 years.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Parttime (overdag)
- Salary indication
- €15,00 per uur
- Responsible for
- This strategically important role not only presents historical data in a comprehensive and summarized format, but looks to uncover trends and validates or challenges current “go to market” plans & medium to long term goals.
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.