French-speaking customer service representative in Breda
Are you customer-friendly and fluent in French? Then you are in luck! We are currently looking for a French-speaking customer service representative for approximately 24 to 32 hours per week. Are you looking for a customer service job? Then this one will fit you like a glove!
does your day look like?
As a customer service representative you receive phone calls from customers from France. They call you to get
information and/or to file a complaint. The information that a customer wants can
vary. In addition, customers
can call you to file a complaint.
You're the customer’s saviour! You’re the one
that answers all the questions our French customers may have and you do the best
you can for them!
and working hours
The opening hours of the customer service
department are Monday to Friday during working hours.
You receive a contract for a minimum of 24 hours per week.
Starting date is still unknown, probably in October.
Wat wij bieden:
- You gain work experience in a large and leading
- You enjoy an informal and open atmosphere in a
great call centre in Breda.
- You receive complete reimbursement of your
- You get plenty of responsibility.
- You enjoy ideal working hours on weekdays.
- You earn € 9.10 gross per hour when you’re 23
years and older, which can increase over time.
Wat wij vragen:
- You have at least a MBO degree of you are still studying.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch (=pré).
- You preferably have some experience with
- You are customer-friendly, solution-oriented and
you have commercial insight.
Solliciteren: Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Fulltime (ervaren)