German Customer Service Agent in a Sports Company in Amsterdam!
Would you like to work in one of the biggest sports companies in the world? Then apply now and become a customer service agent!
What are you going to do:
As a customer service agent, you are responsible for incoming calls, emails, chats with questions about the online shop. You handle questions and complaints in a professional manner. You process and change data in our databases. In addition, you follow all trends closely with regard to the latest fashion.
Do you like sports and helping people and you are available 40 hours a week? So what are you waiting for to become a customer service agent for one of the biggest sports companies in the world?
What we offer:
- Gross salary 1922 euros gross per month;
- Fully paid training and coaching on the job;
- Attendance bonus system;
- Bonus on weekends and evening shifts;
- Internal Career Opportunities;
- Full travel allowance after 10 km living - working distance;
- Flexible working hours.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You are available 40 hours a week;
- You are available full-time as well as in the evenings and in the weekends;
- You have good communication skills, are well organized;
- Customer service experience is a plus;
- Fluent in German.
Bist du der ideale Kandidat (m/w/d)? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Thuiswerk
- Salary indication
- €1.922 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Customer Service
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.