UX Designer at YoungCapital in Hoofddorp
To make our online products even better, smarter and faster, we are looking for a fulltime UX Designer in Hoofddorp.
What are you going to do:
We are no longer a startup, but we still try to create the same environment. At our tech department in Hoofddorp we are proud of the fact that we almost never outsource and build everything ourselves with our software developers. In this department we are looking for a creative and communicative UX designer with some experience.
As a UX designer, you are responsible for the usability and accessibility of our products. You think from a user-perspective and can convert needs into functional, creative and beautiful solutions. As a UX designer you discuss ideas with your stakeholders, you do research together with our UX researcher and you get started with designs in Sketch, so that you can then share them with the developers. You are responsible for the quality of the end product and ensure that it is user-friendly.
- You make prototypes and validate concepts
- You develop, implement and test new functionalities;
- You design high-quality user interfaces and contribute to the design system;
- You improve the user-friendliness of our (home-built) 21 websites and mobile apps, which are visited daily by tens of thousands of people;
- You ensure a good user flow between our internal and external applications;
- You work on creative and innovative designs, without losing sight of our brand identity.
As part of the UX team you will work on the entire digital workflow of the company. This means that you work on products that contribute to attracting candidates and facilitating working (for example, declarations of hours) but also to the sales and recruitment process of our recruiters.
You will also work on customer relationship management systems, dashboards for managers and our “University” platform for internal employee development.
What we offer:
- An fun job as a UX designer with a competitive salary
- Good benefits package such as travel allowance, favorable pension scheme, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days and various incentive programs
- You get the freedom to work in a way you like
- A fantastic lunch, because we think it's important that you eat well
- You get a laptop (Macbook) at your disposal
- Cool extras such as access to the legendary YoungCapital Festival, annual Kick Off, department outings, sports in our own gym and lots of fun at work!
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability preferably in the direction of Digital Design or UX/UI Design such as Communication & Multimedia Design or Industrial Design
- You have two years of work experience within UX/UI design
- You have experience with various design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Invision and Hotjar
- You know how to tackle the UX process and you can communicate well with end-users, management and stakeholders
- You come with effective design patterns and a nice portfolio of course
- You speak and write perfect English, as this is the working language within the development department. Dutch is a nice-to-have.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- The interaction and visual design of our cool and effective online products.
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.