Bussiness Analyst in Almere
Welcome to NEW BLACK situated in Almere; A company like no other, that is a promise! We are looking for a Business Analyst!
What we offer
- An amazing team with talented people, who really love what they do and how they do it.
- A company like no other; New Black really takes care of you. We hire with the intention to keep you!
- To be your own boss, for we don’t have a hierarchy but implemented an holacratic way of working. Everyone is equal. Should I say it again? No bosses or managers!
- A Tesla, state of the art equipment for your home office (Earpod Max, Macbook etc.), a monthly wine arrangement, Jura coffee machine for at home, and you can use our own New Black boat during the summertime.
- Determine your own working hours and days. Determine your own off-time and working location.
- Our own chef who prepares amazing lunches for you in the office.
- To be part of something great, not just a job, but a movement in Retail IT landscape. This is a company where everyone works with passion, for their effort and time is rewarded with many perks, extra’s and where the profit is distributed and shared with everyone.
- And importantly, a good salary.
About New Black
We are just a bunch of NERDS, transforming the world of (e)commerce with our truly unique Unified Commerce Platform, called 'EVA'. Our purpose is to help Global operation brands and retailers to become adaptive to change. The platform we build, EVA, is the engine that powers digital retail solutions, a secured cloud-based platform that is set up to improve the consumer experience. We facilitate flexible infrastructure, enable digital transformation, and help our customers deliver true unified experience and functionality to their customers faster and smarter. We work for leading brands and retailers such as Rituals, G-Star, Intersport, AFC Ajax, Fjallraven, GrandVision, and Scotch & Soda.
NEW BLACK is very ambitious; we are profitable and fully bootstrapped (no investors, no debts). This is incredibly important in providing us the freedom to shape our company the way we together see fit. NEW BLACK wholly owns its intellectual property. This allows us to make our own decisions about our products, provides us with the freedom to create the best product with the latest technologies. NEW BLACK has selective strategic partnerships with best-in-class global brands like Apple, Microsoft, Adyen, Deloitte to create an ecosystem for global expansion and sustainable success.
About your role
Retail is changing at a stunning pace. We're helping our customers becoming adaptive to this change. One of your priorities is to keep our customers happy and even help them through challenging digital transformations. When we're talking digital transformations within retail companies, it comes to logistics, finance, e-commerce, operations, payment, and compliancy.
As a Business Analyst, you:
- Create development tickets together with the customer, you are the first point of contact, accompanied by our Strategic Leads for the customer.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement.
- Teaming up with the Strategic Lead to onboard our customers on our EVA Platform.
- Plan, prioritize, keep track of deadlines, and follow up on feature requests.
- Align on client needs with members from New Black support, architecture, development, and commercial roles.
- Work together with customers, Strategic Leads, Product Owners, and Developers to keep EVA the best-unified commerce platform in the world.
- Fight legacy software and have fun along the way :)
We are specifically looking for a Nerd that already has the following skills:
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to discover requirements and create clear tasks and tickets for development.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Affinity with retail and IT.
- Fluent speaking and writing in English.
- Socially gifted and a team player.
- You understand the difference between what a customer really needs and what the customer wants
- Knowing when to listen and knowing when to challenge or push back.
We are changing the future of retail worldwide, and we invite you to be part of it. We hire for attitude, so don't judge you on diplomas or shiny names on your resume. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email.
How to apply
Send your motivation and resume to our Talent Success Master at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
- 30 - 40
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.