Online Marketing Internship for German Speakers at StudentJob International
Are you looking for a challeging internship in International Marketing? We are looking for a native German student who can help our German division. We are the online job exchange for students and our websites fulfill the need of a fast, simple and smart search of side-jobs and internships. It is your task to push the success in Germany forward by implementing successful marketing strategies.
We are searching for a dynamic undergraduate to support our team for a period of 6 months MINIMUM, starting in January 2017, at our headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
YoungCapital is the largest student employment company in the Netherlands and we are growing internationally under the name of StudentJob! So far StudentJob has been successfully launched in the UK, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Austria, France and Sweden.
Our mission is to be the ultimate online job portal for students - by being fast, simple and accurate! We help both students and companies in their recruitment for graduate jobs, student jobs, and internships. By implementing fresh new marketing strategies, you will contribute to pushing this success to new horizons! What will I be expected to do?
- You will manage the StudentJob.at website, attracting students and employers to register.
- You will optimize our position in search engines (SEO) for instance through keywordresearch, improving the content on our website and by linkbuiliding.
- You will use Google Analytics to analyze the results of your efforts.
- Respond in an effective manner to all our clients, from multinationals to students (almost always through email).
- Write articles for our partners and find students and partners to write for our blog.
- Manage all our social media presence.
- Cooperate with the sales department.
- Drawing up and implementing new online marketing plans, in order to market StudentJob in a fresh and effective manner and strengthen the brand awareness.
Wat wij bieden:
What’s in it for me?
- Co-workers describe the atmosphere at StudentenJob as “Innovative, friendly, young and professional” - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and sociability. Work has to be fun too!
- Dynamic work atmosphere at our headquarters in Hoofddorp (20 minutes from Amsterdam Centraal Station)
- Excellent conditions for development skills and learning on the job – In-house specialists in SEO and Social Media Marketing who are always around for guidance if needed.
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement.
- International work experience
- A competitive European placement salary (€550,-).
- Transportation Fee (Max. €200,- p.m.)
- Food and drink whilst at work.
Wat wij vragen:
- Bachelor or Master student during the time of your internship
- You’re currently studying at a University of Business School
- You’re preferably studying International Business/Marketing/Digital Marketing/Communication.
- Your native language is German and you have a good level of English
- You have very good communication skills (especially written)
- You have the right to live, work and study in Europe.
- You’re interested in online marketing and if you have followed digital marketing classes (SEO, Social Media,...) it would be a plus.
Solliciteren: Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Landelijk (dus ook bij jou in de buurt)
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
- Gepubliceerd op