Courier Operations Specialist in Amsterdam
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 75M happy customers in 45+ countries, from Europe to Latam to Africa. We’re building the future of logistics – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, or food delivery from your favourite restaurant. Fast, convenient and affordable service for everyone.
We are looking for a Courier Operations Specialist to join our Food Delivery team in Amsterdam. This person will be responsible to optimise the acquisition, onboarding and activation process of our courier fleet.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Support all Bolt's food delivery operations in the Netherlands
- Create and optimise processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active couriers every month
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our users, couriers and restaurants
- Develop and execute strategies to increase our efficiency and solve all kinds of operational challenges
- Onboard new couriers – training sessions are our best opportunity to develop a strong relationship with our partners and we are always trying to improve the process
- Ensuring adequate courier supply by analysing current fleet performance, order forecasts and aligning with general business requirements
We are looking for:
- Have 2 years of experience in an analytical position
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (good Excel skills are a plus)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.