Operations Coordinator in Amsterdam
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 75M happy customers in 45+ countries, from Europe to Latam to Africa. We’re building the future of logistics – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, or food delivery from your favorite restaurant. Fast, convenient, and affordable service for everyone.
We are looking for a motivated Operations Coordinator to join the Bolt Food team in Amsterdam. It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform
Your daily adventures will include:
- Support all Bolt's Food Delivery operations in the city
- Operational management of restaurant profiles on Bolt Food platform - Processing requests from the restaurants in the internal system
- Onboard new restaurants and couriers on Bolt Food platform: arrange courier training and onboardings, upload menus, photos, prices, organize menu photo-shooting, ship our tablet to the restaurant, train restaurant staff how to use the Bolt Food app
- Create and optimize processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active restaurants every month and manage the accounts
- Analyze data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilization metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and restaurants
- Support existing restaurants: solve most time-sensitive operational issues, update the menu, pricing and other content information, ad-hoc tasks related to restaurants operation
We are looking for:
- Have 2 years of experience in an analytical position
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech
- You are a problem solver
- You have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- You are organized. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress like James Bond
- You have excellent spoken and written English and Dutch
- Great people skills. You can easily network with people of all background
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.