Senior Configuration Manager in Amsterdam
We’re looking for a Configuration Manager to join our Embedded Software Development team in Amsterdam.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that’s better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions.
You’ll be contributing to the way our innovative charging solutions are designed, built, and maintained. At every stage, our solutions need to be in peak condition to make electric mobility easy and affordable for businesses and drivers around the world.
Get to know the team
“EVBox gives us the freedom to work the way we want, and this is reflected in our high level of productivity—especially now that we’re working from home. The company culture is the reason why so many people join. When I first started, there were around 45 EVBoxers at the company. Today, there are more than 600 of us.” – Borja, Regional Director Southern Europe
For more information, check out our YouTube video "#10YearsofEVBox | What will your story be?"
What you'll be doing
We are looking for a Configuration Manager, who will be part of the development of our EVBox embedded software for electronics within multiple projects. You will work on the overall product development strategy for embedded systems and report to our Director Embedded Software Development.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Define and own the configuration management strategy and system
- Establish variant management and branch management
- Guide tool-managers in configuring the tools for their projects
- Establish baselines and control mechanisms for configuration items
- Represent configuration management in internal and external reviews and audits
You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you'll bring to the team
Technical Skills/ Hard Skills
- University degree in a technical field
- Multiple years of experience in software configuration management
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience with requirement management systems
- Experience with participating in process audits
- Experience with variant management strategies
If you have any of these, even better
- Previous experience in the automotive industry.
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
EVBox does not accept resumes of candidates from agencies or other intermediaries. Any such profiles will be disregarded. In case EVBox concluded an employment agreement with any of those candidates, this shall not create any right for, and no fees are owed to the agency who submitted such a resume.
What it's like to work at Amsterdam
We work together to power our sustainable future. Here’s what drives us:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- Working to help grow one of the key regions in Europe with your work
- Bringing new ideas that are always highly appreciated
- Interacting in an environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Working in a brand new office in Amsterdam West that meets all your needs (when not working from home)
Due to legal requirements you must have a valid work permit.
Your interviewing stages might look something like
- Your resume will be reviewed by our team.
- If your application is selected, you will first have an interview with a member of our recruitment team.
- Get ready to meet the hiring manager.
- Your final stage will be a reference check.
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Werkuren per week
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.