Logistics employee for the holiday period at PostNL in Sassenheim
Have you always wanted to help prepare presents for the Christmas period? Then come and sort parcels part-time or full-time at PostNL in Sassenheim.
What are you going to do:
What are you going to do?
As a full-time or part-time logistics employee at PostNL in Sassenheim (near Leiden), you will sort the mail. Because many packages are ordered and sent during Sinterklaas, Christmas and New Year's Eve, we really need you. These packages all have to go along with the trucks and then be delivered to the right destinations.
Before the packages can be transported with the trucks, they must first be sorted. You do this by placing the packages on the conveyor belt or dividing them into the correct carts. Quite hard work but luckily you have enough muscles.
Working days and times
As a full-time or part-time logistics employee at PostNL in Sassenheim, you can immediately work 18 to 36 hours a week. Your shift starts between 04.30 AM and 05.55 AM and ends at 1 PM. That means that you are free in the afternoon and have time for other things. Or you can work another shift in the evenings with a flexible start and end time. The start time is between 13.30 PM and 15.00 PM. It is important that you can work at least two or three shifts per week.
Can you also work on Saturdays? That's great because then you get a 40% surcharge. You will also receive a surcharge after 10 p.m. from Not only for the company, but also for you. If you work on Saturdays, you will receive a 40% allowance. You will also receive this allowance for all hours that you work before 6 a.m., even on weekdays.
The depot in Sassenheim is unfortunately not open.
What we offer:
- A gross hourly wage of €10.72, from 21 years;
- A job as a part-time logistics employee at PostNL in Sassenheim, for 18 to 36 hours a week;
- Travel allowance from 6 km;
- An irregularity allowance of 40% on top of your gross hourly wage if you work on Saturdays;
- A surcharge of 30% on top of your gross hourly wage if you work before 6 am.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You have your own transport to travel to Sassenheim;
- You are available during the Christmas period or possibly longer;
- Physical work is not a problem for you.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school
- Working hours per week
- 16 - 32
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk, Vakantiewerk, Tijdelijke fulltime baan, Vrijwilligerswerk
- Salary indication
- €10,72 per uur
- Responsible for
- Sorting packages
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.