Our client is the world's largest producer of medical equipment. For over 25 years, they improve the medicine with a wide range of innovative products ,technologies and services for a variety of medical specialties . Thanks to the products of our client, medical specialists can improve the lives of patients by providing alternatives to surgery.
Works closely with Hiring Managers and HR Business
Partners to understand the recruiting needs of the business; anticipate hiring
needs and proactively identify recruiting solutions to meet those needs. Develops,
initiates and executes sourcing and recruiting strategies and other Staffing
related processes. Manages multiple clients and competing demands to
attract qualified candidates and fill open positions while positioning the
organization as an “Employer of Choice”.
- Coach Hiring Managers and coordinate selection
process to ensure optimal selection of candidates for available
- Develop and implement organizational recruiting
strategies to attract the best qualified candidates.
- Conduct interviews by evaluating employment
factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge,
abilities and other data relevant to the selection process.
- Prepare, extend and negotiate competitive job
- Utilize recruiting processes to leverage resume
tracking software. Engage resources to maximize the strategic role of the
Staffing function and eliminate non-value added work. Focus on
continuous improvement and make suggestions to improve the staffing
process, policies and strategy. May contribute to the development of
new concepts, techniques and standards.
- Keep HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers
updated as appropriate while effectively interacting with all levels of
employees, answering questions and providing information.
- Troubleshoot problems that arise in connection
with the recruiting and hiring process.
- May work with outside agencies and
- Coordinate and manage staffing project
requirements with supervisors and managers.
- Ensure the organization complies with local laws
and regulations as it relates to sourcing, recruiting and hiring.
Wat wij bieden:
- full-time job for a long time;
- A competitive salary;
- A dynamic team;
- A nice casual work environment where fun is important;
Wat wij vragen:
- 3 Years
*Minimum of 3 years proven recruiting
and fluent in English;
*Self-starter, hardworking, flexible, and result-oriented;
*Able to multi-task and possess the ability to prioritize responsibilities;
*Knowing the "arts and sciences" of recruitment
Solliciteren: Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!