DevOps Cloud Engineer at YoungCapital in Hoofddorp
As a DevOps Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for managing our organization's cloud-based systems.
What are you going to do:
Are you a specialist when it comes to the efficient development of operations who can balance service reliability and delivery speed? Do you feel like you want to take the next step and use your leadership skills to ensure that the team works effectively?
If YES, then we want to talk to you!
YoungCapital is not an ordinary employment agency. We are tech-oriented and have a lot of websites, portals, apps, databases, machine learning algorithms - we even have our own e-learning platform, which we call University. At YoungCapital's R&D department in Hoofddorp, we have over 60 developers building technological innovations in a data-driven and agile way.
Together, we work on many impressive applications, and we build the vast majority of these ourselves. YoungCapital prioritizes growth and we are never afraid to make a change. We strive for excellence. YoungCapital is our playground, full of challenges and now you can join our family!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who will take ownership of designing and implementing the technical infrastructure and operations for our cloud services while building, maintaining, and updating our infrastructure on the cloud.
Someone who knows how to tackle potential problems in a timely manner and has experience with project management as well as with a scrum master role in the past.
Should I already assume that you also know how to set up cloud environments, develop in-house products and that you are a master when it comes to containerization?
What would make you the perfect candidate?
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools like Terraform.
- Previous experience with managing teams or being a team lead
- Previous experience with project management
- Ability to take the initiative and come up with ideas to improve from a technical aspect point of view.
Want to know more? Take a sneak peek at our R&D website: https://www.youngcapital.dev
Technologies we use at YoungCapital
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- MySQL, ElasticSearch, BigQuery
- Docker, Kubernetes
- machine learning
- Google Cloud Platform
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Each year, there is a budget for your education and development;
- A yearly budget of €150 which you can spend on sports gear;
- Great benefits, such as a pension plan, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday off;
- You will have a Macbook pro;
- Room for relaxation in the form of games, ping pong, table football or go to our own gym;
- You will be a part of a good working atmosphere, including our own YoungCapital festival, various hackathons and other events.
- An awesome, and healthy lunch in our office, every day!
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- At least 3+ years of experience as an Infrastructure Engineer, Cloud Engineer or DevOps Engineer
- Experience with public clouds like GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience with containers and orchestration -- Docker, Kubernetes
- You dream in English (Dutch is a plus)
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Who are we?
Endless energy. A look at the world with fresh eyes. And innovative ideas at work. That's what YoungCapital stands for. We are known for our innovative take on recruitment. We see YoungCapital more as an internet company. Therefore, it is no surprise that IT and innovation are leading our strategy.
YoungCapital is a kick-starter of fresh talent in the business sector. As a business, we connect highly educated, young, talented people to employers, during their studies, after graduating, or as young professionals. These people are the key drivers of innovation in businesses. That's why we help them conquer the labor market under several different labels: YoungCapital, StudentJob International, and YoungCapital Professionals. Our network of over six million candidates in eight different countries makes the biggest agency of talented young people in Europe. Our clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals and even the government.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- managing an organization's cloud-based systems and processes
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.